Sunday, March 1, 2020

Plans in motion

Today my group was able to all meet up and finish our 1st draft for our film opening. This is really big for us as we are staying perfectly on schedule and organized. We also decided on a filming location of Oliver's spare room in his house, the room is mainly empty which will allow us to create our ideal set without many problems. Between the 3 of us, my group has a good amount of mise-en-scene elements for right now. We may have to do a small amount of shopping to make it exactly how we envision it though. That is pretty much the extent of our work today, I will be uploading pictures of our first storyboard draft tomorrow when I get them. I hope everyone is enjoying watching our journey and I hope you will not be disappointed with the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment