Friday, March 13, 2020

Script DONE

Our group finished writing our script for our opening. This will allow us to spend less time filming as we already have our characters script finished and our actor Katherine is practicing the lines to allow our filming to go as efficiently as possible

Int. Photo Studio- morning
CAMILLE is on the phone talking with a friend. A bunch of clothes sprawled along the floor can be seen, and there are smudges of makeup on the mirror.
CAMILLE
What do you want?...No I don't think I can today, I need to make a post... Yes again! I can't just not post, I'll lose followers... ok, ok, I'll see if I can... sure, whatever.
She hangs up and takes a few selfies. Disgusted with the photos, she begins frantically adjusting her outfit and changing in and out of clothes.
CAMILLE
(turning to mirror)
Ew my thighs...it's fine.
CAMILLE dashes to her makeup desk and starts applying makeup. She screws up when she starts applying mascara and then proceeds to aggressively rub off her makeup. She then runs back to the mirror to take more selfies. Each photo she takes looks worse and worse, and she finally cracks down.
CAMILLE
Ugh fuck I can't do this!
She chucks her phone across the room and flips her makeup table in a fit.
Int. Photo Studio- Later During the day
CAMILLE is wearing sweats with disheveled makeup, scrolling through her cracked phone. She's scrolling through instagram accounts of famous social media influencers. Feeling hopeless, she starts crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment