Sunday, March 15, 2020

Basically the Black Plague

Ok, so this post is going to be a depressive heap of our problems, I really wish I didn't have to make this. Currently this corona-virus is bringing a lot to a halt in my area. Oliver was the first victim of it without even being infected with his competition cancellation and now it seems like the whole world is up in flames. I am hoping this won't affect us too horribly but going shopping for props and such is going to be less than ideal. If any of us catch this I don't even want to think about the consequences this will have on our project. After reading this back I think I should worry more about the real consequences this could have that aren't just school. The only thing I can do now though is just take precautions and hope the next post is filled with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment