Thursday, March 5, 2020

Group Meeting Feedback

Today in class we had the opportunity to discuss our current film opening progress with our peers. Getting an inside look at how other people are furthering their projects gave me a better idea of continuing with my own production. I think one of the biggest things that interested me was hearing other peoples problems. Now, this may sound counterproductive as learning about others problems won't help me create my opening. However, through learning about some group members struggles (one big one being set design) I am going to talk with my group and figure out how we can navigate further. With our current schedule we are set to begin filming on Sunday, after hearing about problems with others setting up their sets the day of filming I am going to try going to Oliver's house a day early to get our set finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment