Friday, April 3, 2020

CCR Review

For my CCR I plan to review some key points given to me by my teacher. I want to address them now so I can work them into my script.


How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • My film opening takes on the issue of social media addiction and the effect it can have on people
  • Our opening represents social media addiction as a bad thing as it can pull you in and stop you from having real interaction with those around you.


-How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • Our opening engages with the audience by facing a very real and current issue that affects a large number of young adults and teens.
  • Our film would be distributed by small film festivals and video sites like youtube.



-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • My production skills developed heavily with time management and filming in a short timeframe. 


-How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?
  • We used a DSLR for our hardware
  • For other technologies we used Whatsapp to communicate, Blogger to document our progress, Premiere Pro to edit, and YouTube to find more information on the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment